What's new

What's in your DVD/VHS player today ? (1 Viewer)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Well last night when I got home I threw ST;TMP in the DVD player, but fell asleep before I even got started.

Brent

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
DVD - Breathless, watched the movie, still need to listen to the commentary.
VCR - tape of last weeks Buffy which I still haven't got round to watching.

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
There was a lot of talk this week about Michael Mann's "Manhunter", so I decided to watch it again.

I was right in the middle of a Godfather marathon but imagine my surprise when I realized Netflix has not sent CD#2 of The Godfather Part II yet. I thought about just buying the whole set but I'm too cheap. Not that anyone asked but I found the directors comments amazing on this DVD. I had no idea Coppola had such a hard time getting this movie made. Very insightful.

BTW did you hear Ebert's remark about some guy claiming credit for putting Roman numerals in movie titles inspiring titles like "World War III Part II" or something? That was funny. I've been thinking about that all day. Ha ! The Godfather Part II CD#1 made me think of that.

Jeff Brooks

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff Brooks
DVD player # 1-Bruce Springsteen/Live NY City (both discs)

DVD player # 2-CD's: Creed/Weathered, Madonna/GHV2

DVD player # 3-empty!

VCR # 1-blank tape to record Becker tonight

VCR # 2-last night's Sopranos

VCR # 3-last night's The Man Show

Hey! You asked!

Brad_W

Screenwriter
300 dvds from my collection (not entire collection) and in the EZ slot is the rented Cats and Dogs.

Hey, I've got a 301-disc DVD player.

Steve Enemark

Second Unit
Today, I watched the extras on my Rebel Without A Cause DVD. It had an interview with James Dean, in which he cautioned kids to drive carefully on the highway. Eerie...

Paul E V

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, I've got a 301-disc DVD player.
Yeah but it's a Sony .........

I havn't looked at their 301s but the 200s could only link a CD changer ..... Is this still true with the 301?

I don't have 1 filled yet but I'm prepared with 2 LINKED Pioneer 301s ---- and it's impossible to lose a disc in these things

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Yeah but it's a Sony .........

I havn't looked at their 301s but the 200s could only link a CD changer ..... Is this still true with the 301
First, I really enjoy my Sony and have no real problems with it. Second, to answer your question, yes the 301 can only link a CD changer. However, it is the 301 version that I have. There is another 301 version that very well may connect another 301 or the like to it. Finally, I decided a while back after I finished filling up my 301 that I would buy another 301 (or higher by that time) once I reached 100 extra DVDs and would definately buy a changer only if it could connect to another DVD changer.

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
Let me see...Dogma: SE is currently getting the rounds in my DVD player in the living room. In my DVD-ROM drive, I find a shiny Perfect Blue disc.

Tiffany A

Stunt Coordinator
Got the "Lawrence of Arabia" DVD today. Put it in and realized I would need HOURS. I am going to watch it tomorrow night. There goes Wednesday!

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Bill and Teds in the DVD player now, ready to go in just minutes here, in all of it's OAR splendor!!! Oh Yeah!

Most Excellent!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks