What's new

What's in a name? XBL Gamertag origins... (1 Viewer)

Aaron Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
spubiga comes from being called big A at college to differentiate me from the other Aaron on my floor (I'm 6'7", he was like 5'9", hence big A and little A). Unfortunately it's almost impossible to get Big A anywhere online (I've tried for years), so I just added my college abbrev. in front of it: spubiga = SPU Big A.

Aaron

gregstaten

Supporting Actor
Mine comes from THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL. I've used the second word in the famous quote, "Klaatu barada nikto" for some time as a character in Warcraft as I liked the sound of it.

My first choice on XBL was "klaatu" but that was already taken so I settled for the second word.

-greg

Andy Anderson

Second Unit
Mike-
What the heck were you doing with Merlot in the fridge?!? Good god! :)
-I'm a bit of a wine freak--I have about a 75-80 bottle collection, which can be a bit unheard of for a 28 year old in the States. :) I was actually considering a name that had something to do with wine like Bacchus or Malolactic Fermentation Boy, but they never quite sounded right.
"Malolactic Fermentation Boy killed his own dumb self..."
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks