What's new

What's Happening!! Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
What's Happening!! Season 2 is coming later this year, as reported by TVShows.

"Which Doobie you be?"

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I bought this today at Circuit City, and they had more copies than I think I've ever seen for a TV box set. I'd estimate they had about 25-30 copies. I've started buying all my box sets at CC because they're usually cheapest the first week, and they usually only have two or three copies of each title. I guess the first season sold like gangbusters and they expect more of the same here. And, sure enough, another customer bought a copy right before I did.

Matthew Green

Stunt Coordinator
That little girl Dee is SO funny. I love her lines. I sure hope she has as many good put downs in season two as she had in season one.

What's happening NOW was another show these kids did where it wasn't as good. Rog got married etc. It really wasn't as funny as they had went to the well one too many times but the original show has me in stitches.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
In the first two episodes I've watched, Dee is on fire. No worries. :)

I haven't seen What's Happening Now since I was a kid, but I liked it back then. Maybe it was because I was such a big fan that I just liked seeing the characters again. I don't know if I'd like it now. I know that Dee was really toned down, but I kind of liked that she had matured. I wonder if C/TS will take a chance with that show.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Greg, your store must have gotten all the copies then, cause I can't find this anywhere, and I've looked in 2 different towns for it.

I want this so bad...

JosephStas

Auditioning
CDUNIVERSE shipped mine but I haven't received it. Do you think that the third season will be released on dvd? From what I recall the quality of the show slipped considerably during that season.

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter
Actually if memory serves, the character of Dee is written out of many shows in season 2 because Danielle Spencer was in a serious car accident and it took her a while to recover.

StacyV

Second Unit

The Dee character was missing from only two season 2 episodes, "Trial and Error" and "If I'm Elected."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alain A.
Recent bookmarks