What's going down in the Rotten Apple this weekend?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by MarcoBiscotti, May 17, 2006.

1. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

I'm gonna be in NYC for the long weekend with both family and friends, and was just wondering if there's anything interesting happening or worth checking out that might be worth my time?

The B-Noir Festival at the Film Forum is a definite. But apart from that, I really have no concrete plans in place...

Any reccommendations outside of the typical touristy agenda; exhibits, galleries, screenings, food, events, music, shops, etc?

Thanks!

2. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    People hoping that the rains on friday doesn't extend into saturday or sunday!

[​IMG]

Jay

3. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Nooo!

Is it supposed to rain all weekend?

That's all we've been seeing here since Friday night, so I hope not.

4. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Well, there is a storm predicted for thursday night into Friday, but the forecasters say that if the storm lingers, it may affect saturday and sunday's weather. Right now, I've seen them predicting it should move off to the east like most storms do so saturday and sunday is supposed to be nice. However, if it doesn't......

I live and work in Northern NJ so I get the NYC stations over here all the time...

Jay