What's new

Whats are you top 3 Xbox Live Games? (1 Viewer)

Noah Gottula

Stunt Coordinator
I know there aren't many of them out there yet. But which 3 would you say are the ones you have the hardest time putting down. Also which near future xbox live title are you most exicted about?

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
CURRENT
1. Midtown Madness
2. NFL2K3 (newer version will be called ESPN) I can always come back to this game.
4. MotoGP 1 & 2

COMING
1. Links (and other MS sporting games) because of the soon-to-be released XSN sports gaming network.
2. Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
3. ESPN Football (of course)

And a last nod to Halo 2 next year!

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Don't have Island Thunder yet, but the original GR is definitely one of them. And Wolfenstein is another, if only for the epic HTF tourney that we had a few weeks ago. As for the third, hmmm...I like MM3 but I haven't managed to hook up with many HTF'ers...Tetris I'm too scared to play online...2K3 was fun but I like group play more than 1-on-1...MotoGP was great during beta testing but I haven't played it much since the service went live...guess that leaves MechAssault! :)

Although I own about five XBox Live games, all of them take a back seat to my favorite, Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO. I absolutely love to play this game. It reminds me so much of the old arcades. I still get that same excitement of playing someone I hardly know and trying to beat the snot out of them with Ryu, Ken, or E.Honda! LOL! :D

XBL games:
1. Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO
2. Moto GP 2
3. Unreal Championship
4. R.T.C.W.
5. Tetris Worlds

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks