What's a good site to order DVDs fromn Australia?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Andre Bijelic, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Andre Bijelic

Andre Bijelic Stunt Coordinator

Wondering if anyone has positive experiences with Australian DVD sites. I've been ordering from the UK mostly, but the exchange is a killer. I thought Australia might be better, even with increased shipping costs.

Any suggestions?

2. John Hodson

John Hodson Producer

John
  3. Rick P

Rick P Supporting Actor

Second vote for EzyDVD, exceptional customer service and VERY FAST delivery.

I can actually get discs from OZ faster than from the UK (here in southwest Texas)

4. Deb Walsh

Deb Walsh Stunt Coordinator

I've used

www.hmv.com.au - Very good selection, really good postage prices

www.atlanticdvd.com.au - Again, very good selection, exceptional credit protections in place, decent postage prices

www.ezydvd.com.au - Another one with very good selection, but their postage prices for sets especially tend to be high (usually $25AU per set, where HMV may charge $7.50AU for the same set).

I can happily recommend all three of these sites - I tend to rotate through them depending on who's got the best prices or something that I want (EzyDVD tends to do some pretty cool exclusives and bonuses, for example). I tend to use HMV the most, however, thanks in large part to their cheaper shipping costs (and the fact that they accept Diner's Club, which has my favorite points program :>).

5. MichaelFresca

ezydvd is all I use.