What's new

Whats a good price to ask for my Mits 55907 that has been calibrated (1 Viewer)

Fred DeGrandis

Stunt Coordinator
Whats a good price to ask for my Mits 55907 that has been calibrated
Whats a good price to ask for my Mits 55907(1.5 years old) that has been calibrated by Chuck Williams?

I am moving to FP, and if I dont sell the mits, I will be using this as my bedroom TV.

Thanks,
Fred

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Fred:

That is a tough question. I sold my Mits 55805, with 5 yr warranty (2 plus yrs remaining) and calibration for $1,500 last year. I found most local folks in Kansas City didn't know anything about HD and what the benefits (calibration) of what I was selling. What did make the sale was the warranty. Still having protection against a breakdown offered them security (plus, the Phillips warranty allows them to extend it beyond the warranty period for a fee). The best advice is to compare what a new Mits would cost and make it a sweet deal for the local consumer.

Good Luck
Ron

Michael TLV

THX Video Instructor/Calibrator
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Chen
Greetings

Probably between 50% and 75% of what you paid. The calibration is nice and the person buying it would thank you, but that and $0.75 would buy you a cup of coffee. :frowning:

Regards

BobRoulier

Second Unit
Fred, I just sold my mits 65819 for $2800 with the 5 year service plan, I paid $3200 a year ago I thought it was a good deal for the both the buyer and me Btw it was not professionally calibrated. I am in the same boat as you are I am moving to a pj I cant wait. I will be ordering an hs10 very soon!:D

Btw fred what pj did you end up going with?

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks