Whats a good music DVD website?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MikeH1, Nov 24, 2001.

1. MikeH1

MikeH1 Screenwriter

I'm interested in some suggestions for good websites that reviews DTS and Dolby Digital music DVDs. Live concerts and the such. Even just the DTS or DD audio would be good. I have already found a good DVD-A site thanks to another thread. I'm interested in what has been released so far and a general review of the discs. Even just a list of current DVDs without the reviews would suffice, I could always find the reviews after.

Thanks in advance

2. Jeff_A

Jeff_A Screenwriter

Michael, I would appreciate an answer to this question also (if one exists). The most frustrating thing for me is simply not knowing what is currently available or soon to be released. Let alone the fact that some obscure releases are only available in limited locations such as artist websites. [​IMG]

3. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Producer

Time to do a little self-promotion! We offer a special page on the site devoted solely to music releases. It's not even remotely complete, of course, but I try to keep it going, and it's growing quite a lot right now due to so many hit music releases - plenty of reviews will be added in the not-too-distant future. Anyway, hope is useful:
    http://www.dvdmg.com/music.shtml

4. Vinny Petronio

Vinny Petronio Stunt Coordinator

Try dvdaudio.com and click on the links they have quite an assortment plus reviews and new releases.