what's a good 20 inch TV?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Todd Christ, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Todd Christ

Todd Christ Stunt Coordinator

so - I'm looking to expand my home to it's 2nd TV set (yes, only my 2nd TV... what a spoiled world huh?)
    anyway - i have about $200 to spend on a set and am looking to be able to add a DVD player, VHS and have the ability for my kids to once in a while use their gamecube on this system...
    I checked out Costco and they had a mediocre set with built in VHS for $129, but there were no optional connections on the set whatsoever... i'm not looking for flatscreens or 16:9 viewability - just a decent tube so we can enjoy some flexibility as my kids get older [​IMG]
    how about that APEX 20" that everyone talks about at Circuit City...? i think they had a deal for $109+tax shipped to the door? (or something like that)
    thanks as always guys - and HAPPY NEW YEAR! BE SAFE!

2. Todd Christ

anyone?
    is there anything bigger that may fit the pricerange? I'm doing all kinds of searches, but searching for 20 inch, 25 inch and 27 inch brings up A TON of results...
    how about some hints on good search strings? [​IMG]

3. Karl_Luph

Karl_Luph Supporting Actor

Hi Todd. Happy New Year! I suggest getting a really great 20" tv. I searched around for a long time for what I thought was the best bang for the buck and I purchased a Toshiba 20af42 at Best Buy. I think they are down to $249.00 now. Believe me, you can't go wrong with this one in the long run.

4. Todd Christ

Thanks Karl! I'll check this one out! gotta love BB Gift Cards [​IMG]
    Happy New Year!