What's new

Whatever happened to Rain? (1 Viewer)

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
I remember Rain saying something about taking music lessons - maybe he's at a jam session, knocking back a few cold ones, hittin hard on a few hot ones on his way to bein a rock star...

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Well you see... once it seeps into the ground, it follows rivers (above ground and otherwise) back to the ocean... from there comes evaporation and it becomes Rain again.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I wondered when somebody would do that ... Rob:)

Yep, is sure is weird when you wonder where the nostril went.

B

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
LOL! :laugh:

Judging by his sig, he has turned into a hamster, one of six anime girls, or an anime guy. Personally, I think that the theory of him turning into an anime guy isn't that great, because the guy in the picture is surrounded by 6 women.

So, he is either one of those anime women, or a hamster. I am seriously guessing that he turned into the hamster. Maybe "Rob" will chime in to let me know if my hypothesis is true. ;)

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
Actually, now that I've scanned the After Hours, what happened here in general? I remember an After Hours that was bustling with great diversity of opinions and a large volume of posts covering a wide spectrum of topics. Over the last half year/year, this part of the forum has really quieted down and become quite sterile.
Peter, I sorta thought the same thing. Maybe some of us can think of some things to spice it up a bit. :emoji_thumbsup:

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, and while we're at it, whatever happened to that Rob guy. Remember, the one with the hawaiian shirts?
LOL, I'm still here... just became a tad more dorky in the last 2 years or so :)

I still wear hawaiian shirts... my collection has swelled to about 50 shirts (47 of which probably cost under $5 ;) )

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
I find that After Hours has become more of a news headline forum with links to CNN, USA Today, etc...unlike the original stuff we used to post a year or two ago. Such provocative topics like: 'Ever fart in your hand an smelt it?' :b

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Drew; I dare you to post a tile like that "Ever fart in your hand an smelt it"

See how long it stay open:)

YEp, I'd post to it!! WHY? because I have more than a few stories about a creeping fart of doom:)

B
I double dare you!!!

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Pity Rain if he reads this.

"Hey, they miss me...WTF? What's all this about farts?" :D

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor
Speaking of AWOL HTF members, what happened to Ryan Wright? He was an illustrious & frequent poster here in After Hours - I could always count on reading his thoughts in several different threads. While I often disagreed with his opinions, I admired the passionate, yet reasoned and measured way he laid out his position on a diverse gamut of cause celebre.
Ryan liked the concept of an After Hours section enough to create his own afterhourslounge forum. It's no secret on his forum that he is no longer an HTF member.

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
Hey Brent, I actually started a thread with that topic...not that I'm proud of it but I think it was at least three pages long. :b

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Hi.

I'm here. Chill. :D

Ok, so here's the deal: I've been dealing with some turmoil lately. I had a roomie skip out on me, I have no computer access at home, money's been tight, etc., etc., etc.

Anyway, I now have a new roomie that seems really cool and a full time job I love...so things are looking better.

I just bought a new DVD player (my last one met an untimely death) and have been secluded watching movies.

I'm totally touched that I'm actually missed. That's so sweet. I promise to try to make more of an effort to be around here. I miss it, I really do.

Hugs all around. :)

Note: I changed the author of this post to Rain from BellaL at Rain's request - Parker

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
With all apologies to BellaL, I don't know what the *&%$ just happened.

I posted the above from a friend's place. Apparently he knows another HTF member. Small freakin' world.

Anyway, the previous post is actually mine. Honest. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks