whatever happened to Les miserable in concert SB??

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Brian Fineberg, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Brian Fineberg

Brian Fineberg Second Unit

This never got released I rweally want a superbit version of this incredible. show..the old stereo version would be great in DTS!! any news on it being releassed as originally planned??

-Brian

2. JonathanG

JonathanG Stunt Coordinator

this fan is also waiting patiently for an answer to this question.

3. Malcolm Cleugh

Malcolm Cleugh Second Unit

Also waiting for this have the reissue from VCI in the UK which at least is anamorphic 1.78 (original was a p/s flipper) but its only Stereo 2.0 would love to hear it in 5.1

4. Todd Larsen

Todd Larsen Auditioning

I gave the original FS flipper to my wife a few years ago. Then sold it last year when the news of the SB came out. Now she is telling me either to either get the old one back or make a call to Sony and get the SB going...anybody have Sony's number....lol

5. Phil Menard

Phil Menard Stunt Coordinator

I was waiting for the SuperBit as well. The best version I've found is a VCI release (R0) through Well Go USA, Inc., for the Asian market. The video is anamorphic widescreen (not as sharp as the R2, but good) and divided onto 2 dvds. There is both a dts and a very good Dolby Digital 5.1 remix. Surprisingly, the dolby track is superior to the dts, which is center channel heavy, with subdued fronts and surrounds. Both tracks are superior to the 2 channel dolby on all other releases.