What's new

What'd you get (or what you THINK you're getting)? (1 Viewer)

JoshF

Supporting Actor
I'll start since my winter holiday (Hannukkah) already ended.

So far:
Gamecube Platinum Edition
Metroid Prime
Ratchet & Clank
LOTR: TTT
Sly Cooper

Non-game:
60-minute Muscle Meltdown @ Oasis Spa
Tumi Wallet
Bottle of Lagavulin 16-year Scotch
Bottle of Dom Perignon 1995
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones DVD
Sony-Ericsson T68i mobile phone
D-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter

...looks like I did alright!

When you get yours, post here.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I know I'll be getting a couple of ST: TNG boxed sets, and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting Metroid Prime and Mortal Kombat.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I know a few things people bought me already since they asked me point blank what i wanted
Xbox
Splinter Cell
MK:Deadly Alliance
GC
Metroid Prime
DVD
ST TNG seasons 5 and 6
Everything else is a complete mystery
capt

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
All I know for sure, and all I care about, is that I am getting Ghost Recon. It kills me to see so many forum members playing it every night and not being able to join them!!

Andre F

Screenwriter
I already got Splinter Cell which I'm very excited about, but I don't know about the rest. I did make out a list to Santa though...

JamesH

Supporting Actor
I already bought most of the big releases for myself so there isn't much left for me tomorrow.:frowning:
We're still having a good time though. My fiance got me Castlevania:HOD, which is pretty sweet, and I got her Resident Evil 0, which we're having fun with.
She begged and begged for some items related to Clank from Ratchet and Clank, but sadly, they don't really make anything. For about $15 though, I got some materials and made a pretty impressive life sized Clank doll. I scored huge amounts of points with that so maybe I'll get Crimson Sea down the line if I'm lucky.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I received Metroid Prime and a Gift Card to purchase The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers for Gamecube when it comes out next week.
DVDs:
Back to the Future Trilogy
Mannequin
Mrs. Doubtfire
and, oddly enough, a Chia Herb Garden.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
I didn't ask for any games this year. I've already got enough to last me for awhile :)
My nephew's going to have a good one, though. He's getting an Xbox from his mom and my mom, and a good start on games from everyone else. I got him an extra controller and the dvd remote, plus Max Payne, and I think he's getting Mortal Kombat, Halo, Mech Assault, Robotech, and maybe one or two more from the rest of the family.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
I got a sweet new component holder....... back to the future and oz season 1, splinter cell, and a 50 walmart card..........probally will buya router or xbox live. Thats about all thats worth mentioning now,
Im sure to get more tonight
But now today I get to rearange my HT........ thats fun:):emoji_thumbsup:

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Well,
I got for Leslie the Activision Anthology, but we are gonna bring it back & get LOTR: The Two Towers for Xbox instead.
Also got the Xbox version of 007: Nightfire, as well as
Godzilla (bloody good fun!) & a Wavebird for my Gamecube!
My only DVD (so far) is the BTTF set.
Now if someone can give me a gift of more time...
(or the winning Powerball number) :D
Either would work just fine!

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
got my brother metroid prime, good game. cant wait for zelda! bought bttf last week, and theres no other dvds i want that are out now. until the dawn of the dead box set next year.

CJ

Lee M T

Second Unit
So far I got:

- 27" Sony FD Trinitron WEGA Flat Screen!
- Metroid Prime (GCN)
- Ratchet & Clank (PS2)
- Best Buy Gift Cards
- S-Video Cables (for GC...getting componenet when I get my new receiver)
- Clothes
- Money

I still have to go to my grandma's where the whole family gets together. I'll probably just get money over there, although the possible Wavebird isn't out of the question.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Nothing much for me, as I purchased most of the titles I want(that or I want to rent them first to make sure I really wanted them). Got Metroid Prime, a really nice dart board, some clothes, and a good amount of money. I'll probably pick up Jedi Outcast for the cube, and possibly Rygar for the PS2 and a few movies here and there. I again thought about getting an xbox but have once again decided to hold off for the time being. The rest of my day will be spent playing Metroid(although I'm completely stuck i the Cozo Ruins at this point) and trying to finish up my rental of Dead To Rights. Perhaps I'll watch a movie on the DVD player I bought for my parents(I figured it was about time that they get one) :)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I haven't received a single game or game related item this year... Which is a bit of an unusual occurance! Got a few DVDs & a much needed gift certificate for Frys though :)
And the best tagline tshirt for work: "I love the sound of deadlines whooshing past".

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well i my brother pulled a fast one and just gave me a BB gift card instead of MK:Deadly Alliance. Dosnt matter i have enough BB gift cards to buy a bunch of stuff
capt

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
I got serious sam, medal of honor and unreal tournament (i sense a first person trend with those :D ) for xbox
Ice age, Not without my daughter, and the Die hard (5 star) box set..
Some new clothes, 120 bucks...
A great Christmas for me.:)
Hope everyone else had a great one as well. :emoji_thumbsup:

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
I got:
Minority Report DVD (full screen...gotta exchange this one for the CORRECT OAR version...gah)
Meatloaf VH1 Storytellers DVD
Braveheart DVD (Widescreen, DD5.1)
Barnes & Noble Gift Card
Starbucks Gift Cards
Ken Cranes DVD planet Gift Certificate
$200 cash
Fabric Executive Chair
:emoji_thumbsup: :D

Leo

Second Unit
No new games for me (got them at at launch or near launch), so instead I got a Pioneer DV-45a for the home theater and some SACD's.

JoshF

Supporting Actor
She begged and begged for some items related to Clank from Ratchet and Clank, but sadly, they don't really make anything. For about $15 though, I got some materials and made a pretty impressive life sized Clank doll. I scored huge amounts of points with that so maybe I'll get Crimson Sea down the line if I'm lucky.
Dave: I *must* see the Clank doll you built. Any pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks