1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you buy and why? 4 choices

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michaelmerry, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Michaelmerry

Michaelmerry Auditioning

I am trying to decide between four models and have to make a decision by the end of this week for my new home.Trim carpenter is building entertainment center and needs the dimensions. Any help would be appreciated.

1. Toshiba 50HDTV 50H72 MODEL BEST BUY PRICE 1709.92

2. Pananasonic PT51HX42 MODEL BEST BUY 1708.92 CC HAS ON SALE FOR 1583.98

3. Hitachi 53UDX10 WHICH WAS RATED #1 BY CONSUMER REPORTS IN MARCH.The only scary thing is the store only has the floor model left and they will have to order the remote but they have marked it down to 1766.99. Should I buy a floor model?

4. Samsung PCL5415RX 1599.92 AT bEST bUY WAS IN THEIR FLYER THIS WEEK.

2. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Welcome, Michael:

You'll be able to field comments from owners of these sets here. But ultimately the choice is up to you. Which set looks best to your eyes? Which set has the features, connections, and other options that fit your needs the best?

JB

3. BruceSpielbauer

BruceSpielbauer Second Unit

>>> WHICH WAS RATED #1 BY CONSUMER REPORTS IN MARCH.The only scary thing is the store only has the floor model left and they will have to order the remote but they have marked it down to 1766.99. Should I buy a floor model?

4. Lou Sytsma

Lou Sytsma Producer

Lou Sytsma
    None of the above. GO Front Projection!

5. Lee Petty

Lee Petty Stunt Coordinator

--edited----
    made a mistake on what i said, please ignore this post.