What's new

What would it take to make Michael Jackson PHAT! (1 Viewer)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I am a little concerned for MJ in a way because his style has not really changed over the years and for his success to continue, I think he needs a change in style. That got me thinking, what changes would have to be made to make him not just successful, but PHAT!
Know what I'm sayin?
I think, if he cuts the locks, let his real colour come out, gets some new moves, and hooks up with a real fox like Halle Berry for instance, that would be a step in the right direction.
Whaddaya think?
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie

Tom Meyer

Second Unit
He's too far gone. Even if he wanted to be "black" again, he's had his skin peeled and nose busted too many times for it ever to take. He's been doing his same schtick for what, 20 years ? He's beyond help. Put him out of his misery.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
The hair is pretty easy to change.
The nose is a perfect match with his face as much as Martha Stewart is to Busta Rhymes.
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Hmm, this is a pretty easy one. What would it take to make Michael Jackson PHAT???
REINCARNATION
Yep, he would have to come back as someone completely different, with no connection what-so-ever to the last 15-20 years. IMO of course...

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
Popping into A&B today, I saw the anniversary re-issue of Thriller. I forgot what MJ used to like like when he was black! It may not matter if you're 'black or white', but just pick one!
------------------
kdp.jpg

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
To be fair, Walt, if the guy was ever actually convicted of anything then I suspect his career would be even shorter than his nose's lifespan once inside. There are nasty rumours all over the place, but innocent until proven, etc.

Andrew 'Ange Hamm' Hamm

Supporting Actor
Ha ha ha ha! Yeah, Foo, save it.
HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE FOO.
What's even weirder about the new video is that he's got this new Barbie-doll-looking nose and the lighting and his hat are such that it's like he's trying to hide it. Why spend all this money on a nose and hide it??
MJ is wacked out. He was pretty phat until about 1992, though.
EDIT: Changed "Barbie dool" into "doll."
------------------
Andrew Hamm's new album Link Removed is available now!
[Edited last by Andrew 'Ange Hamm' Hamm on October 17, 2001 at 08:24 AM]

Ray R

Stunt Coordinator
I think it's safe to say that Michael Jackson has conducted himself around children in such a way that would land the average person in jail. His extreme attachment to young boys is very disturbing.

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
He's too far gone. Even if he wanted to be "black" again, he's had his skin peeled and nose busted too many times for it ever to take.
You do know that he has a skin disorder, right? It is my understanding that he did not choose to turn white.
Michael Jackson is an odd human being. One cannot fault him for his mini-theme park (JacksonLand? MichaelVille?), or his petting zoo - who wouldn't want a roller coaster and pack of llamas in their backyard? But his other activities have me concerned: The fascination with young boys. That marriage to the Presley girl. The whole screwed up thing with that nurse and the baby. What was that all about, anyway?
On the other hand, what we really have here is a lack of information. Unlike other celebrities, Michael's life is quite private. We hear tidbits here and there but that's about it. You can't judge a person based on what the newspapers say and that shines even more true when it comes to Michael. You hardly hear a thing about the guy and when you do, nobody wants to provide details. It is quite likely that the guy just wants to be a kid for the rest of his life and so surrounds himself with toys and other kids. While that might be different, there's nothing inherently wrong with it.
Personally, I'd love to meet him. I grew up listening to his music and still enjoy most of his stuff. The guy intrigues me, and for the most part, I still think he kicks ass (in other words, he's cool, or PHAT, or whatever you kids are calling it these days).
------------------
-Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

AaronNWilson

Second Unit
Well I do know that he tried to buy the corpse of the Elephant Man. If anyone has ever seen pictures of the elephant then you would begin to understand just how sick and twisted the man actually is.
Aaron

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
In a way, I feel sorry for that whole family. There must have been something going on. Janet is the only one that seemed to come out half normal. There is an incredible lack of self esteem in MJ.

Jay W

Supporting Actor
Sad, I read an article on Yahoo recently about the flop of his effort to get a bunch of stars involved to raise money for the Sept 11 tragedy. It is a pity, because it was 'the man' back in the day
frown.gif

------------------
Home Theater
DVD Collection

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I just can't believe what he has come from and what he is now. Did the media do that to him?
headshake.gif

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Clinton, thanks for that - funniest thing I've read today.
Jackson is pretty odd, but recognises it, I think. The whole Elephant Man thing is as much a part of his obsession with body dysfunction as his corrective surgery; he may have some strange mental processes but do we discount Lynch's art because he made a film empathising with John Merrick (and thats ignoring any of the other twisted events in his films)? Is Rosemary's Baby a bad film about feeling disassociated from your family because Polanski would be arrested upon entry to the US?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks