What's new

What would be a good price for a new pair of Paradigm Monitor 7's? (1 Viewer)

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
There's only two dealers in my area and the cheapest quote I've gotten so far is $649. Both dealers are authorized retailers. So is that a good price or what range should I be trying for?

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Paradigm is very strict about their distribution chain, so I doubt you'd ever find a dealer that wasn't authorized.

$649 seems acceptable; aren't they ~$699 MSRP? v3 or v4? If v4, I'd say that 10-15% below MSRP is a decent price for new models when they have just recently come out.

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
Sorry, this would be for version 4. When did this version come out? I'm considering going from my JBL S-310ii's to the 7's.

Frank Lee

Stunt Coordinator
I got my V3 monitor 7's new for $450 cash. I also bought the CC370 & the ADP-370s with them. There is a Video Kingdom store in Grand Island Nebraska that had them at that price on a regular basis. Maybe they would ship them to you?

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I believe the 7's now retail for $750 a pair. There is only one Paradigm dealer, locally, so I am only able to get 10% discount from them. I have been a happy owner of v. 1 Monitor 7s for almost seven years.

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
Frank: Man, that’s a great price! That might be worth a look.

Marty: “You are correct sir!” Give that man a cookie! They do retail for $750. I went to the second dealer today and was also only offered 10% off.

Ralph: When did you get yours?

Thanks for the feedback guys. The two dealers in town only have version 4’s in stock. I wonder what the difference is between version 3 and 4? Anyone?

Frank Lee

Stunt Coordinator
I just called the store where I got the price for my V3's. Thier starting price for the V4s are now $750 a pair. They said if I came in person they could work with me. I got my V3s from another video kingdom store last June and I called this Video Kingdom to get the best pricing. They told me $450 and the other store matched it. It looks like I got a really sweet deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks