What will it take to get Paramount to bring "Legend" to DVD?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by ChrisCook, Dec 29, 2005.

1. ChrisCook

ChrisCook Screenwriter

I didn't see a thread title in "Search" that pertains to just "Legend", so I thought I use this thread for fans of the short-lived UPN series. It has been occasionally mention a couple of times in different threads recently. Now that "Nowhere Man" is on DVD, and that "The Sentinel" is coming from Paramount next year, any bets to when this might come? Given you have Richard Dean Anderson (two highly popular shows), John de Lancie (self-explanatory), creators Michael Piller, Bill Dial ("Sliders"), heck you even have actor Jarrad Paul. A very well written, and fun, sci-fi western that I hope Paramount will realize they need to release.

2. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I second the request. I recently transferred my slp vhs recordings to dvd to preserve them.

3. Linda Thompson

Linda Thompson Supporting Actor

I also have the entire series on disc (from off-air VHS), but I really, really want an official release.

I have no idea who owns the show, but, to whom it may concern:

Please, please, please? Prettty please, with a cherry on top?!? [​IMG]

4. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    I don't remember this being on the Air very long how many episodes did it last?

5. Linda Thompson

Linda Thompson Supporting Actor

6. ChrisCook

ChrisCook Screenwriter

Paramount owns the DVD rights to this series (as far as I know). With "MacGyver" doing so well on DVD (the fifth season is scheduled, and there's two more seasons and TV-movies yet to be announced/released), why can't "Legend" be next, or at least concurrently with a "MacGyver" release. And for the most part, all of the cast members are available (with the exception of the late co-creator Michael Piller) if they choose to do bonus material (then again they're doing nothing for "MacGyver"). Any thoughts/or comments from TVShowsOnDVD on this?