What's new

What will happen to Klipsch? (1 Viewer)

Mike_J_D

Stunt Coordinator
When I was getting ready to upgrade my speakers I had a choice between NHT and Klipsch. I have been listening to klipsch since my Dad bought a pair of original Herasy's. I feel heads over heels in love. Been a Klipsch fan ever since. My Dads Herasy's are now mine. But ever since the old man died Klipsch has gone down in quality and up in price. Sorry but I worked at a hi-end store in Larence, KS. I've seen inside a Klipsch RF7. Not impressed. Can you say lack of build quality. Now I own NHT's and I love them. The only thing cheap on my NHT are the binding posts. But who cares. I hope Klipsch does something about this. I hope they have people reading forums like this. I would if I built speakers.

I can only show you the door, you must walk through it

MatthewJ S

Supporting Actor
Ref dealers will loose sales to bb 'cause people can't do a side-by-side comparison and absent of that ,they will beleive that there isn't enough differance to justify the expense....heritage will dissapear under the weight of retooling for all the synergys that they will have to build to supply bb ....bb won't properly demo them so it will just split their jbl buisness in half which (considering jbl does 85% of it's buis. w/bb) will cause them to make a cheaper product to lure joe6pk ,which in turn will force Klipsch (having lost many higher-end retailers, and doing 65+% of their buis. w/bb) to make cheaper product as well....thus goes hi-end audio in the "no-comparitive -demo" world !..................

Scott Oliver

Screenwriter
Great post Matthew, and most likely will play out as the truth.:thumbsdown:

I am not saddened necessarily on how this will effect Klipsch since their quality left them a while back. Although someday we may talk of Klipsch in the league of KLH or the Advents of today. But overall how the world of hi-end audio will be affected by the "no-comparitive-demo" business model.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks