What's new

Pre-Order What We Left Behind: Looking Back at Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I wish I knew this before I bought it. It's not really a re-watch for me and there's a little bit of buyers remorse.
Yeah, I knew before it was released that this would be a one, and done documentary for me. I thought I would rent it instead of buying when I had the time. I didn't realize Youtube offered it for free.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I enjoyed the documentary just fine, but felt their crowdsource campaign was a mess with them raising money in exchange for offerings that they didn’t honor. I ultimately got a refund from Kickstarter and purchased the disc through regular retail channels. It was really disheartening to feel that I had been taken advantage of by people working on a Trek project. I’ll see their Voyager doc with less enthusiasm, and another result of the DS9 fundraiser is that I don’t want to contribute to it.

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
The Voyager docu may be more interesting if they go into the whole Mulgrew/Ryan situation. DS9 felt more like everyone was pretty chill. Except Terry Farrell but they didn't cover her exit all that much at all. I really feel like they left all the interesting stuff on the cutting room floor.

Blimpoy06

Screenwriter
Real Name
Darin
If you want to read about what everyone thought about Star Trek and each other, I recommend this book.

https __m.media-amazon.com_images_I_512C7UjNPKL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks