What's new

Pre-Order What We Left Behind: Looking Back at Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
811+FCqaVgL._SX522_.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

AcesHighStudios

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike Williams
I saw the documentary in theaters and thought it was extremely well done. This will be a day one purchase for me.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg

AcesHighStudios

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike Williams
The extra bonus material is:

A 50-minute roundtable look at the Making of the Documentary with Ira Stephen Behr, as well as the co-director, producer and editor of the documentary

"A Musical Reunion," an extended conversation with composers Dennis McCarthy and Kevin Kiner.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Not sure if it was mentioned here, but the Indiegogo backers of this title will start getting their copies in early July, according to an update on the Indiegogo site.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Has anyone heard further word about when in "early July" those blu-rays would ship to the backers? Looking forward to seeing this soon!

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Got this in the mail on Thursday and watched it tonight. It was great. Probably the best Star Trek documentary of them all. The HD footage is going to make it hard to watch the show in SD. Really great work done on this.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Those of you who haven't gotten to it yet, be sure to watch the bonus material, especially the deleted segments. Lots of interesting stuff there that didn't make the movie, including a few moments when people clashed with Avery Brooks.

Jay*W

Second Unit
Those of you who haven't gotten to it yet, be sure to watch the bonus material, especially the deleted segments. Lots of interesting stuff there that didn't make the movie, including a few moments when people clashed with Avery Brooks.
Yes, Rene’s experiences were quite interesting.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
For those of you who are hard-core physical-media-or-bust, you'll be envious when you find out that the iTunes version of this movie got bumped up to 4K today. :D

Chris Will

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris WIlliams
Bought the iTunes version last night but only watched the first 20 minutes (was too tired to continue and didn't want to fall asleep trying to finish it). That remastered battle sequence at the beginning looked incredible in 4k and really makes me want the whole series remastered.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I got mine. enjoyed it especially liked the deleted scenes. Also heard Terry Farell's explanation for ditching season 7

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Great documentary.

Man, that season 8 writers room was a tease of monumental proportions. I was loving every idea they thought of.
If that was on on Paramount +, I would be thrilled.
Sad that since that doc was filmed we also lost Odo, and Nog.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks