What's new

What We Can Expect For Scrubs Season 2 Release (1 Viewer)

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
DVDAnswers.com has this up for a Region 2 release of Scrubs: The Complete Second Season (Series):

Bonus Features:
"A Rare Condition" - Featurette on Entire Production
"Musical Stylings" - Featurette
"Johnny C. Keeps Talking" - Interview with John C. McGinley
"Secrets & Lies" - Featurette on on-set practical joking
"J.D.'s Mojo" - J.D.'s Love Life
"Stunt Casting" - Featurette
"Imagination Gone Wild" - Featurette on Various Dream Sequences
"Scrubbed Out" Deleted Scenes
"Alternate Lines: A Second Opinion" Alternate Takes
"Practice, Practice, Malpractice" Outtakes
Audio Commentary for:
  • 'My Overkill' from Bill Lawrence, Zach Braff and Donald Faison
  • 'My Case Study' from Bill Lawrence and Ken Jenkins
  • 'My First Step' from Bill Lawrence and Donald Faison
  • 'My Sex Buddy' from Bill Lawrence and Sarah Chalke
  • 'His Story' from Bill Lawrence and John C. MnGinley
  • 'My T.C.W.' from Bill Lawrence and Judy Reyes.

Cover Art for Region 2 (and possibly what the Region 1 version will resemble) available at:

http://dvdanswers.com/images/screens...ubsseason2.jpg

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Safe to expect that Best Buy will likely get "Johnny C. Keeps Talking" - Interview with John C. McGinley" removed from the package and put onto a Best Buy Exclusive disc as they did last time.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
I forget, what did they remove the last time? Wasn't it an interview with Sarah Chalke?

MichaelColvin

Stunt Coordinator
I for one am MASSIVELY excited about this title. Scrubs should hopefully build up a following in DVD land now that it's been nominated for an Emmy (woo hoo!) and maybe just maybe more viewers will come to the party because of the late start of the show.

That, plus the fact that most people have not seen the first two seasons of Scrubs (S2 is my personal FAVORITE!) that I am so excited it's coming out.

Can not wait to hear the commentary on "My Overkill" and "My Sex Buddy". "His Story" will be an absolute treat and a delight to watch.

GRINS with excitment in a far off fantasy world about Scrubs DVDs - a la JD.

cheers, Michael :)

Martin_C

Stunt Coordinator
I'd *love* to get excited about this one, but I'm holding off on buying this one. I was very dissapointed about the music chances on Season 1 and so this time round no Blind Buy for me. I'll only get it, if all the music's intact.

On that note, does anybody know if the R2 version of Season 1 also has music replaced? I'd love to go R2 if it has the original soundtrack.

MichaelColvin

Stunt Coordinator

I will still buy this one. I normally agree with you about music replacement, but almost all of the music from S1 was intact, and they replaced it was good versions/alternatives.

Plus S2 has "My Overkill" one of my favorite scrubs episodes of all time. That plus "My Monster" and "His Story" just need to be on my shelf.

cheers, Michael :)

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
10 bucks less than season 1... AND yet it'll contain all the original music?? I'll never understand music rights.

Bring it on, I say! :)

Chris

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
Uh, HELLO! TVShowsOnDVD.com is definitely not the first site to get news. I got the Scrubs- Season 2 Press Release from UltimateDisney.com last Friday, as with I got the cover art from it on Monday. Many people say that it's the best website for TV Show news, which in nearly every way is true, but it certainly doesn't get the news first, as many people claim.
-James

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
It is, though, the most reliable site for news, the most consistent in terms of actually releasing news, and (this is most important) a neutral site that contains information about products from multiple distribution companies.

I like the cover art generally, though I hope they will switch the background color.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Zach and Elijah, Scrubs fan Staffan Ahman over at DVDAnswers has noticed that the cover art has Zach wearing the green surgical scrubs rather than the blue medical scrubs. (His character is not a surgeon so he'd never be wearing green scrubs).

I wonder if the fact-checkers will catch the mistake in time.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
Probably not. Sarah Chalke is wearing white scrubs, something she never wears on the show, so I doubt that they care about the color of the scrubs in terms of how they fit the show.

Tom McA

Stunt Coordinator
Press release: "Dolby Digital 5.1"

??? This was always broadcast as 2-channel. I would've figured that if a 5.1 mix existed, NBC HD would've carried it, even though the picture was 4x3 SD.

And what's up with the show still being 4x3 SD? Seems like a lot of less worthy shows shoot in 16x9 HD. I wonder if that's a studio, network, or producer decision. (Off-topic. Sorry.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks