What was that dark center in My Chocolate Milk?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by DeathStar1, May 20, 2003.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

I left it out for the last 7 hours and when I woke up, I noticed a small darker brown center in the middle of the cup with milk bubbles. Didn't think much of it untill after I drank it all down, heh.

All seemed like regular chocolate milk going down, however. Windows where all closed, so I know it's not a bug or fly that flew in there and landed in the middle.

Dang impulsivness, heh. Should have investigated it a little further, but my guess would be that it was just a result of letting the milk sit over night for 7 hours.

2. Ryan Wright

Ryan Wright Screenwriter

Have you ever watched the bacteria count multiply in milk that has been left out? I guarantee you will never drink milk like that again. [​IMG]

3. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Heh, I'll never leave it out for more than 30 minutes again [​IMG].

4. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

When I worked in the kitchen of a hospital, I was REALLY thirsty and I was in the walk in milk fridge with all the individual milks. I opened one up and downed it quickly and then realized it was VERY old! It was all curdled and thick. I nearly passed out from the grossness. Since then, I freak out if the milk is left out for any length of time or anywhere near the freshness date.

YUCK!

5. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So
    Uhm, thats gross!

Didn't you know it was sitting out for 7 hours? and still you drank it?! [​IMG]