What VHS's do you have left to replace with DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Lambert, Sep 9, 2001.

1. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Aug 3, 2001
    The following list is of all the store-bought VHS tapes I have left. Only some of these (E.T., Cocoon, BTTF, The remaining batch of the 40 Disney masterpieces {which I'll leave off the list}) are suspected to be on-the-way for DVD.
    Essentially, this is a wish list of DVD's, of sorts. Maybe this thread belongs in Studio Feedback, for that reason.
    So, what VHS tapes does everyone else have left to replace?
    • [*]Aladdin and the King of Thieves[*]All of Me[*]An American Tale[*]An American Tale II: Fievel Goes West[*]An American Tale III: The Treasure of Manhattan[*]Animaniacs: Wakko's Wish[*]Arthur Series (kids)[*]Babes in Toyland[*]Back to the Future[*]Back to the Future Part II[*]Back to the Future Part III[*]Belle's Magical World[*]Belle's Tales of Friendship[*]Beverly Hills Cop[*]The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe[*]The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader[*]The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair[*]Clifford the Big Red Dog series (kids)[*]Coal Miner's Daughter[*]Cocoon[*]The Concorde: Airport '79[*]Darby O'Gill and the Little People[*]Donald's Bee Pictures[*]E.T.: The ExtraTerrestrial[*]Flight of the Navigator[*]Grease[*]Hercules: From Zero to Hero[*]Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Fransisco[*]The Incredible Hulk[*]Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade[*]Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom[*]Kiki's Delivery Service[*]The Last Unicorn[*]Madeline: Lost in Paris[*]Major League[*]The Manhattan Project[*]Mickey's Christmas Carol[*]Muppets' Christmas Carol[*]Muppets' Treasure Island[*]My Neighbor Totoro[*]Oh God![*]The Parent Trap (1968)[*]Power Rangers series (kids)[*]Raiders of the Lost Ark[*]The Return of Jafar[*]Sesame Street Presents: Follow That Bird![*]The Spirit of Mickey[*]Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope[*]Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back[*]Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi[*]Teletubbies series (kids)[*]Transformers series (kids)[*]The Trouble With Angels[*]WKRP in Cincinatti: The Pilot[*]The Yearling
    Widescreen is Family Fun!
  2. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

Dec 11, 2000
    Bringing Up Baby
    Night on Earth
    Men With Guns
    The Ninth Configuration
    A Midnight Clear
    That's pretty much it...
    He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
    -- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain
  3. Brian Lawrence

Brian Lawrence Producer

Feb 28, 1998
    In my lifetime I have only purchased a small handfull of tapes. I was mostly a laserdisc person.
    The only 3 movies that I have on VHS that I am waiting on dvd versions for are
    -Song of Bernadette
    -Cry Baby
    -No End (Bez Konca)
    Now laserdiscs that I am waiting to replace is a whole differant story [​IMG]
  4. Alex Spindler

Alex Spindler Producer

Jan 23, 2000
    The People Under the Stairs
    I gave all the rest away, the majority of which are now on DVD.
    Bombardment Society - Member
  5. Rob T

Rob T Screenwriter

Aug 26, 2001