What type of music do you listen to with SVS?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JimRHIT, Jul 31, 2001.

1. JimRHIT

JimRHIT Stunt Coordinator

Just curious what kinds of music everyone listens to with thier SVS.
    Please let me know what you like and how it sounds
    P.S Please include model number
    Thanks, Jim

2. Scott Gaffney

I mainly listen to rock of the various sorts (hard/southern/pop,etc.) Metallica, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Lone Justice might be played on the same day. My sub is a 25-31PC. Had it about 3 months and am very happy with it on the music also (the HT part is a given).
    However, where I will tell you it is REALLY impressive is the avenue I have JUST begun to explore. I just got the Panny RP-91 and am just getting into DVD-Audio. Have tried the Corrs, Natalie Merchant and a real cool Jazz disk. Metallica Black DVD-Audio should be waiting at my doorstep when I get home tonight. Can't wait for that.
    I have quite a bit of classical (almost exclusively Baroque) but have not listened to any of it w/ the SVS. It is only used in the car. However, I do plan to test it out a new Classical DVD-Audio as soon as I decide which one to get.
    Anyway, I can say the SVS has definitely pleased me w/ music.
    Good luck!
    sdg
    ------------------

3. rin

rin Stunt Coordinator

I listen to jazz mostly with some country, soul, classical, metal, reggae, blues, and rap/r&b as well.
    It depends on my mood. So far, the SVS has done very well with all types of music.
    BTW, I have a 20-39PC,
    rin
    ------------------
    My Home Theater

4. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Stunt Coordinator

I listen to mostly R&B, old and new...
    Luther Vandross, Sade, India Arie, 112, Jagged Edge
    also I can say I listen to rap. I am only 25 and clubbin' was a major thing I did a couple years ago. Then I got the home theater bug from a car audio friend of mine.
    I have tried all types of music. I really like jazz, and R&B on the SVS though. Oh, mine is a 20-39 CS.