What's new

What type of dvd case was American Pie:ultimate in??? (1 Viewer)

jonathanR

Stunt Coordinator
Hello:
Anyone know what type of dvd case was used for the American Pie: ultimate dvd?? It seems to be a clear amarary case.......but seems to be a hard plastic type dvd case. Any thoughts.......would love to order a few of these on the net if there available.
John

Vanessa

Stunt Coordinator
John -
Once you see the case in person, I doubt you'll still want it. Wrapped at the store they look pretty good, but it's really a trifold piece of plastic that has no closing mechanism so unless you have it jammed between two normal dvds the "lid" as it were flops open. The security tag is between two halves of clear plastic that are glued together and can clearly be seen from the back. To top it all off, some of the cover art came off when I removed the security stickers.
I think it's one of those things that seemed like a good idea but in reality its ranking right up there with the worst cases. FYI there is a thread in the Studios forum about this...
Vanessa
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks