What's new

What to wear? Comedy Show (Steven Wright) at The Paramount Theater in Seattle (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
My wife and I will be seeing comedian Steven Wright this Saturday night (May 18th) at the Paramount Theater in downtown Seattle, WA.
How should I dress? We have never been to a show here before (as we are fairly new to the area), but we have been to various "smallish" comedy clubs elsewhere over the years.
I'm pretty much a JEANS and Polo Shirt type a guy. And I hate khakis of any type:frowning:
Any suggestions? I can't imagine that Steven Wright will dress up all that much - so I don't see why I should have to.
I'll look nice...but I'd like to do it in my Silver tab 550's :)
http://www.theparamount.com/paramount.html
Thanks for any feedback!

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Can you throw on a sport jacket over the polo? The overall outfit of this with the jeans and polo would look smart. And fit the vibe of Steven Wright.

I wish I was there. I had nearly forgotten about this comedian before this post. I thought he was brilliant.

What happened to him?

Jesse Leonard

Second Unit
It's Seattle! Dress clothes consist of jeans and a North Face turtle-neck!

Seriously, you will see people dressed in everything from jeans and a T-shirt to a suite and dresses. Just wear what you feel comfortable in. You will not stick out no matter what you wear. This is one city where "dressing up" isn't part of the vocabulary.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks