Ok here is the deal. I have definately decided Thta I am going to purchase a Samsung digital TV. I have been waiting for Uncle Sam so I can get the TV. Well, return came yesterday, so now ready to go. Here is the problem: http://www.samsungusa.com/cgi-bin/na...gk.0&oid=50205 The new ones have 3/2 pulldown ( I will be getting a progressive scan DVD soon enough, have regular now). I also have a Dish, so the DSP chip to convert analog to digital isn't really that big of a deal. I am a computer buff, and I know tech is changing ultra fast and golden rule is to upgrade when you want to and not wait for new tech because something new is coming out everyday and if you wait, you will be waiting forever. Do I buy now? Or wait till June when the new ones come out? Decisions, decisions,decisions. FWIW, I am currently watching an 8 yr old 25" RCA TV! Thanx for the input!