What's new

What The?? (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
All I have to say is, I'm really perplexed here. I'm either totally turned on by this girl or I'm scared s***less....Either she's a complete genius or she's certifiably insane....and either this video is freakin awesome or the scariest thing I've ever seen:

You be the judge

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
Man, I just spent a weekend watching fan-produced videos and music videos. This is normal to me. As an example, she didn't have to synchronise the mouth motions of pre-existing footage to song lyrics in a totally different language. It's a good job, I guess, although I don't know the source material.

Jason Kirkpatri

Second Unit
The song is Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone. She's cute in a different sort of way. Her other videos are okay but this one takes the cake. The America song is pretty good too.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I think there is a lot of potetntial. Given more time and money, I bet she could do some really cool/creative stuff.

The editing was great and the timing was awesome. I love the timing (to the music) when she tackles the Legelas cutout. :)

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
It's a good job, sure. I'm just saying that there is a whole subculture of people who do this kind of thing all the time. If you want to be freaked out, shouldn't that do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks