What's new

What sub for $400 (1 Viewer)

Nathan J

Stunt Coordinator
For $400, what sub is the best deal? It will be used 90%for movies and 10% music. My friend is the one buying it, and as of right now, he is pretty much set on the Adire Rava. ($399)

Keep in mind this is not a DIY....I need recommendations for a sub that is ready to play straight out of the box, and it has to be new, no used stuff please.

Thanks alot,

Nate

DarrenAlan

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought one and for the $$$, you can't go wrong. Super build quality, solid-as-rock driver, punchy amp, beautiful enclosure. A great deal for the money.

Total output may not rival that of some ported competitors, but what output there is -- and it's significant, believe me -- is tight, taut, deep and tonally accurate.

Nathan J

Stunt Coordinator
Cool, thanks for the replies guys.

I guess its a good thing that you recommended the Rava as well, becuase before I even checked to see if there were any replies to this thread, my friend had already ordered the sub :D

Now I can't wait to hear it:)

Jack Keck

Second Unit
"I guess its a good thing that you recommended the Rava as well, becuase before I even checked to see if there were any replies to this thread, my friend had already ordered the sub

Now I can't wait to hear it "

You will let us know what you think, won't you?

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
I think it was a smart choice. If he ever decides he wants more low end bass, he could always reuse the driver and amp in a larger vented enclosure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks