What's new

What song is stuck in your head...right...this...minute? (1 Viewer)

Mitty

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure if this is part of the common human experience, but it is rare that I don't have some sort of song playing in my gulliver. Sometimes, as we all know, a song just gets stuck there, despite our efforts to dispel it, whether it be Beethoven's Ninth or the Oscar Mayer weiner song.

Right this minute: "The Girl From Ipanema" - the Stan Getz/Joao Gilberto verion of course.

Is this a poll? If deemed so, I give whomever carte blanche to deal with it in any way necessary.

Tim H

Stunt Coordinator
I don't quite know why, but...
Korn - "Here To Stay"
It's just a catchy little ditty. :D

Paul D Young

Second Unit
Glad Tidings from Van Morrison's Moondance album. I was listening to it on the way home before I logged on and it was going through my head as I read your thread title.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Christopher Cross "Ride Like The Wind". I bought The Very Best of Christopher Cross CD for $7.99 at Best Buy last night. Great price for a new compilation that sounds great.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
fiona apple singing "across the universe" from the pleasantville soundtrack. Random... :)

Mitty

Supporting Actor
Thanks to catching a snippet of the Tonys broadcast tonight, I now figure Oklahoma will be stuck in my head for at least the rest of the evening.
:)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Square Dance by Eminem. That damn chorus is so catchy, it has been stuck in my head for over a week now.

-Dean-

mike_decock

Supporting Actor
Nothing right now. I just play MP3s at work to prevent this. Often I get "Brazil" stuck in my head. Anybody who has seen the movie by the same name would understand.

-Mike...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HobbitGolf
Recent bookmarks