What's new

What snack are you addicted to? (1 Viewer)

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
For me, my fav time of year for snacks (Halloween lol) I'm addicted to the Kraft Carmels! Can't get enough of them!

ScottHM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
Peanut M&M's, Hershey's Milk Chocolate with almonds, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I can't pass any of them by if they're within reach.

---------------

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
After I started my life style change last February, I found out I'm not addicted to any snack food. It's not to say I miss eating dark chocolate for example, but I can live without it.

Bill Buklis

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Buklis
If we're talking Halloween candy, those Yorkshire Peppermint Patties are way too tempting. But, in general, it's hard to pass a bag of chips.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Jujubes. I remember getting them at movie theatres back in the 1950's. I was surprised to hear them mentioned in the movie Open Range. Later I looked at the box and it did say "since 1869". That wording is no longer on the boxes.

dvdclon

Second Unit
Real Name
David
I don't see them or have them often, but I'm fond of Necco Wafers, produced since 1847 by the New England Confectionery Company.

They have quite a history with the military and polar expeditions owing to their durability and long shelf life.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
dvdclon said:
I don't see them or have them often, but I'm fond of Necco Wafers, produced since 1847 by the New England Confectionery Company.

They have quite a history with the military and polar expeditions owing to their durability and long shelf life.
I LOVE the Wafers!

I get them all the time at Walgreens. Sometimes I get lucky and find them 3 for $1.

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
shopping.jpg

Nature Valley Dark Chocolate, Peanut and Almond Granola Bars. I don't feel too bad about eating these.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I kinda go through phases where I get hooked on something for a few weeks or a month and then get tired of it. So not currently addicted to anything, but I did eat way too much chocolate-covered halvah over the summer.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I have a terrible eating addiction when it comes to chocolate, especially ones with peanut butter, as I have a bad habit of binge eating them at times. I am trying to stop, though it is next to impossible for me.

Surprisingly, I don't care for chocolate with peanuts or almonds, with Snickers being the only exception.

Vic Pardo

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian Camp
Damn, with Kraft Caramels and Jujubes and the like, you guys must be putting your dentists' kids through college!

My addictive snack is... Barbara's Original Cheese Puffs.

61J4s-TJNsL._SY679SX388_SY679_CR,0,0,388,679_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_SX388_SY679_CR,0,0,388,679_SH20_.jpg

If I open a bag I usually eat half in one sitting and half in the next...a few hours later! I once threw out half-a-bag to stop myself and then, a couple of hours later, went into the garbage to retrieve it and finish it.

Which is why I've stopped buying them.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Pieces

Same here, but only the cups. (Never really liked Reese's Pieces).

But with that being said, nowadays I avoid buying chocolate/candy so that I'm not binge eating such stuff. When I was a kid, I use to eat almost all of my Halloween candy within several days. ;)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
The only snack food I have ever been addicted to ended production about twenty years ago.
IMG_0562.JPG

I loved these things, ate three or four a week when I was a kid buying a snack at 7-11. And I really do miss them.

Currently I just enjoy my favorite candy bar Mr. Goodbar a few times a month.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Fritos with my Mom's crab dip. (cream cheese, a touch of milk, garlic salt, Worcestershire, and Dungeness Crab from the west coast). Crab is a pain to clean, takes me at least an hour, but worth it and after the crab is prepped, takes minutes to get it ready.

Another one with the crab is toasted, buttered English muffins, topped with crab mixed with chopped Velveeta, mayo and chopped green olives, broiled until cheese melts. Definitely one of those unhealthy '50s fat-bombs.

Luckily not much of a sweet tooth, so pretty rare with the chocolate and candy, but the occasional Milky Way or Snicker's.

Can't believe the people that love Necco wafers, taste about as good as Nyquil. Ugh... :wub:

NeatStuff

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Shawn
Fritos with my Mom's crab dip. (cream cheese, a touch of milk, garlic salt, Worcestershire, and Dungeness Crab from the west coast). Crab is a pain to clean, takes me at least an hour, but worth it and after the crab is prepped, takes minutes to get it ready.

My mouth is watering,sounds delicious! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks