What's new

What Singer or Commercial? (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Recently I saw a commercial in which a female African American was singing. This was not a background singer, she was the subject of the camera. My wife and I both thought “we’d like to know she is.” We were impressed.

Now I can’t remember who the commercial was for. If I had that, I could probably google it, but “who is singer in commercial for what’s-there-faces” won’t work very well. Has anyone seen this commercial?

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Recently I saw a commercial in which a female African American was singing. This was not a background singer, she was the subject of the camera. My wife and I both thought “we’d like to know she is.” We were impressed.

Now I can’t remember who the commercial was for. If I had that, I could probably google it, but “who is singer in commercial for what’s-there-faces” won’t work very well. Has anyone seen this commercial?

I think you can count on seeing the commercial again soon enough, which should give you the answer you seek.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I found it. It’s Brittany Howard of the band Alabama Shakes. She sang “You’ll Never Walk Alone” for Johnnie Walker. It was run on Election Day and I haven’t seen it since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RGG
Recent bookmarks