What's new

What should I upgrade? (1 Viewer)

Reid K

Stunt Coordinator
Okay I got some money again and thinking I might look into replacing some of my speakers (would use the old ones in my room for my stereo) Okay first off my "area" where I can set up is in the corner of the basement. So the actual place is not all that big. As for the shape imagine and L except backwards. I got the tv up front and on the right (really close) there is a wall, and then back a bit further is the air hockey/pinball and wall. On the left there is no wall just open space. So I know ideally this isnt the best area for surround but iam only 17 and living with my parents so they wont give me the ideal spot. And of course once I move out all this will be coming with me so then I can get a better area for it all. Sorry if that was too much information I was just trying to describe the area if it matters, well here is what iam currently using:
Reciever #1: Yamaha RXV-730
Reciever #2: Old rca reciever (just use this to power my bass shakers)
Front Speakers: energy C-1 bookshelves
Back Speakers: Energy C-1 bookshelves
center channel:XL-C100
Sub: JBL PB10
Other: two pairs of 25W bass shakers
Personally iam thinking sub (I love my bass=)) But I figured I would ask you guys since you know a lot more than me

Craig

Second Unit
Go for the new subwoofer. I had a decent sub (Mirage BPS150i), but getting a SVS made a huge difference (not that SVS is the only good sub).

Reid K

Stunt Coordinator
looking into SVS they are like 600 american if not clost to 1000 american unless iam missing something which is a little too rich for my blood. Another option that has come up is an HDTV

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks