What's new

what should I have for dinner tonight? (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
i need suggestions, need to go to the store, I'm hungreeeeeeeeeeee, what should I cook? it's like 8pm so speedy suggestions are appreciated :)

KyleK

Second Unit
Trout on a Stick! :D
I don't know, it's just the first thing that popped into my head....

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
joo bastards!

I was thinking a steak.. actually. I just got propane for the grill and a steak sounds good

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
Ah steak it is. T bones were on sale, while I'm more of a rib eye guy myself, rib eyes were 7 something a pound and t bones were 4.88 or so.
een had a nice ride over there and back on my motorcycle :b
(the long way of course)

LewB

Screenwriter
Please tell me you cooked the steaks medium-rare
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
the idea was to go rare, but mid-grill my dad called so they ended up medium to medium rare, a little more done than I care for, but still A-OK ;)
I coated it in some don prudhome (yeah butchered that spelling) meat magic, I love that stuff :)

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
I was supposed to have cupcakes for dessert after my supper... Turns out while I was at work, my girlfriend forgot to add the "cups" to the cupcakes... They burnt to the bottom of the tray, and fell flat, thus ruined.

My god that woman could even burn water :b (though I do love cooking, so it's not too bad)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks