What's new

What should I do with Paul McCartney tickets? (1 Viewer)

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I know what you're thinking, "use them!" :)
Well, I am looking for advice on what to do with three extra seats for Paul McCartney in Tampa, Florida on May 15.
I had read online about these concerts selling out in less than a half-hour, so I decided to try getting tickets at the same time my mother was trying. I figured I could sell whichever three seats we didn't want. Well, the show didn't sell out. The highest price level, where I have three extra tickets, DID sell out, eventually.
The first thing I did to try to sell these tickets was to post at Paulmccartney.com. I got two replies from people who wanted one of the three. One of them eventually decided the ticket was too expensive, and the other one never wrote me back.
Then I tried filling out forms online with sites that buy tickets. None of them contacted me at all.
Finally, I tried ebay-ing these tickets with a reserve price. Nobody even came close to bidding face value on them. I hope I don't have to take a 60% loss on these tickets.
Can anyone suggest any further methods to sell these tickets?

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Go to your local Hooters and see if you can get three little fishies...you are using great bait!

Wish I was closer dammit

StephenT

Stunt Coordinator
After hearing Howard Stern this morning rave about Paul's MSG show I'd say give them to me, but Tampa's a long road trip. I can't believe you're having trouble selling them. Enjoy the show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyshopper_jk