What's new

what should i do about JVC (1 Viewer)

ok i was reading all the good stuff about the jvc 50bk

so i had my dad get one for christmas yesterday at best buy. then i read about the problems with the picture shuttering!...so what do u guys suggest that i do..should i just exchange it for a pioneer or something, or try it out and see because i know not everyone is having this problem?

thanks

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
If its convinient, why not just exchange it for another similarly priced player of another brand? no harm in doing that IMHO... Faster and easier than trying it out and finding it does stutter...

Ozzie_Sheikh

Auditioning
I have only seen stuttering in two scenes, since owning my DVD player in October. One was in T3 in the very begining when the Ship is flying around (panning, 2 seconds). The other is in LOTR:FOTR EE(paning only, 3 seconds) when the battle scene in the begining occuers. Its not that bad...kinda seems as if it is going in slomo.

I have also watched Minority Report, Finding Nemo, Italian Job, X2, Reloaded, FORT:TTT EE, POTC (subtitle bug, 2 scenes one line), BB2, Punch Drunk Love, Spiderman, and FATF2.

It seems to be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks