What's new

What SCREEN GEMS or other Sony-owned property would you like to see released on MOD? (1 Viewer)

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
As 2 rare series, GRADY and CHOPPER ONE, have now been released by Sony on MOD, what other shows would you be interested in seeing released on dvd from Sony?

If Warner Archive can release HANK, I don't think it would be completely out of the question to see Imogene Coca's single-season series GRINDL come to dvd. I have seen a handful of episodes and the show was hilarious. It was silly crazy fun. I was reading the synopsis of other episodes here and they sound equally fun in terms of 60s tv.

Would also like to see the following from Sony:
ONE IN A MILLION (Shirley Hemphill)
SANFORD and SANFORD ARMS

While we're at it, why not finish up WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW!! and release ARCHIE BUNKER'S PLACE and the full series of GLORIA (1 episode was released on the AITF boxset).

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
Unless they somehow also control the suspense anthology series, Panic! (1957-58), just four unreleased Sony-owned series are currently on my "wanted" list:

Tightrope!
(1959-60, half-hour, 37 episodes), starring Mike Connors
Hawk (1966, hour, 17 episodes), starring Burt Reynolds
The Outcasts (1968-69, hour, 26 episodes), starring Don Murray & Otis Young
Ripley's Believe It or Not (1982-86, hour, 76 episodes), hosted by Jack Palance

shoeshineboy

Second Unit
Real Name
dan olson
Well, preferrably none on MOD, unless that's the only means possible (and I think Timeless and Shout! show that smaller sample sized series do have a pressed market, but anyways, forget that old fight...) Camp Runamuck, with Arch Johnson and Dave Ketchum... Hawk, starring Burt Reynolds... The second 100 years with Monte Markham and Arthur O'Connell... Needles and Pins, with Norman Fell, Bernie Kopell and Louie Nye -- 2nd banana city!... and The Good Life with Larry Hagman and Donna Mills (which was a production with Lorimar)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Salvage 1, animated Jeannie, Camp Runamuck, Occasional Wife, Love on a Rooftop, the Farmer's Daughter, Rango, the Governor and JJ.
Not sure if all these shows are Sony.

James

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
I like the ideas for "Love on a Rooftop" and "The Good Life"! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks