What's new

What program runs a .pps file (1 Viewer)

David McGough

Second Unit
I have this Great file of PIC from the WTC crash.
This has unbelieveable clear up close pictures.
To upclose..as in expressions.....
This fellow from work sent me the attachment.
It is a .pps file. What program can I download
to run this with.
ADMIN... I put this on computer/hardware that has 5 messages but no response. will you please leave..
David
email me [email protected]

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Powerpoint CAN set up a slideshow to run independantly. I must have received about half-a-dozen of these since last Tuesday.
.PPS files should only need to be double-clicked on to start showing the slideshow, I think. But then, all computers I use at work and home have PowerPoint on them, so I don't know if this is why they work for me or not.
Microsoft also puts out "viewer" applications for many of their applications. Example: someone sends you an Excel spreadsheet (.XLS file format). You don't want to pay $300 for MS Excel 2002 just to view 1 file. So, you go to http://www.microsoft.com
Did you want us to respect your cause? You just damned your cause.
Did you want to make us fear? You just steeled our resolve.
Did you want to tear us apart? You just brought us together.
http://www.miami.com/herald/content/...ocs/000565.htm

Steven K

Supporting Actor
Hey David,
I got that PPS file too... it's really very good, a very powerful slide show indeed. I think that you can use PowerPoint Viewer to view the show. It's basically a free, -view-only app from Microsoft that you can DL from their site.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks