What's new

What Pleases You? (1 Viewer)

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
The have good sandwiches, tasty salads, a great barbecue chicken pizza, but my favorite is the meatza (basically meat lovers pizza) but they use good ingredients, make their own dough, and have jalapeño Tabasco sauce, all things most other places here don’t do.

Clinton McClure

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Drove home today from Baton Rouge. I get to sleep in my own bed tonight and tomorrow night (hotel beds suck on so many levels) before heading to Dallas for four days.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Last night, my wife and I went to see Jordan Klepper for his "Suffering Fools" tour. Hilarious wackiness ensued! Probably the funniest two hours I've ever spent in one block.

Clinton McClure

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
HTF pleases me.
IMG_0401.gif

SwatDB

Second Unit
Real Name
David Brynskov
What pleases me?

Presentation:

Original Theatrical Ratio (Multi-Ratio choices acceptable)

Original Audio Mixes (Mono/Stereo/35mm 4-Track/70mm 6-Track/Blow-up (Type-A/SR) CDS, Dolby SR, DD, DTS and SDDS mixes)

Uncensored (Best Available) Versions (No additional censor cuts to existing versions from any kind of board [MPAA (MPA), BBFC, FSK and ACB] If a film has a version [Workprint/Sneak Previews] (with more Sexy, Violent and Animal Abusing [UK only] footage, cut to avoid a higher rating) have not received an official release [Leave no rock unturned]

On Mission:

Making Home Video Breakdown documents (and making sure they are up-to-date [in terms of accuracy])

Consumption:

Breaking out the Airfryer (including Softdrinks, Snacks and Fast (Junk) Food [On Weekends]) and watching a Kick-ass film.

Last edited:

Clinton McClure

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I have several obsessive tendencies but not OCD (having Tourette’s and being on the autistic spectrum is quite enough to deal with already) and a well organized collection greatly pleases me too.

Clinton McClure

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Finally got home yesterday after a 2 week business trip. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed with your wife and dogs. 🐶 I was pleasantly surprised to discover the lawn care company I contracted to mow, trim, etc… every week has been doing an outstanding job. They were among the more reasonably priced services who are insured. (This is extremely important.) I’m paying $162 per mow but that’s for two guys to ride and partially push mow a ¾ acre lawn with trees, an enormous hillside that has to be cut with a string trimmer, trim around the house, edge along the driveway, sidewalk, and two streets. What took me basically an entire day and wore me out, they do in about two hours and move on to the next job. Worth every penny. I also had another company power wash our house (the entire back was green with algae) and the front sidewalk. It all looks fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams456
Recent bookmarks