What's new

What Pleases You? (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Glad about that! Are the discs in keepcases on this one?
60C6FF2F-DDFB-4934-8EB9-30A107C622E5.jpeg
Individual season cases

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Mine came in a very narrow box that looks like a briefcase. The discs were in "folders" where the discs were vulnerable to glue leaking damage during manufacturing/packaging.

I remember that one! I recall hearing many similar complaints on Amazon about that and other problems with that release.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
@John*Wells

In your copy of this re-released/re-packaged West Wing complete series set, are the discs labeled seqentially from 1 to 45 ?

In my older version of this set, the discs were labeled ascending from 1 to 45.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
The brief case release was 2006.

the one I listed above was released in 2017. The discs in the 2017 list are not numbered 1 to 45.
The individual season packaging in the 2017 release is identical to the packaging for the original release of each individual season

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen. On the Bright Side, I am pleased that the NFL has approved a NEW Collective Bargaining Agreement. Players and Owners have voted to approve

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen. On the Bright Side, I am pleased that the NFL has approved a NEW Collective Bargaining Agreement. Players and Owners have voted to approve
Yes labor peace in sports is a good thing, but I’m not thrilled about some of the changes (14 teams in the playoffs, and a 17 game schedule).
Sometimes, more isn’t better- it’s just more.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
That sounds pretty good.

I made a crock pot pork roast with potatoes and carrots today that came out pretty good. That pleased me. :emoji_stew:

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Last night, my HRF 3000 Wireless Headphones ceased to accept any kind of charge. Now, whenever I plug in the Micro USB to USB-A wire, the Red light on the Headset shuts off within about 20 - 25 seconds. I did try a few different wires to rule out the possibility of a wire gone faulty being the problem.

So, why am I posting this here instead of the "What Annoys You?" topic? After a few calls this morning, I was able to arrange for a new replacement set for the above, which should take about 3 weeks to arrive. For the time being, the wired part of my current Headset still works, so at least they aren't totally useless! :D

CHEERS! :)

Last edited:

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Thanks Johnny.

Moving is an incredible PITA; doubly so when you have to go to work, making you absent for half of it and you have to try and direct everything via proxy (wifey) by phone. At this point, we are 75% moved in. We still have an entire garage full of boxes to go through, two bedrooms of boxes and decorations to move from our old house, plus a lot of extra furniture we are donating. I've been getting up at 3AM every day (my wife about 6AM) and going to work, then we are both working at home unpacking and sorting every evening until around 10. I already had to call a plumber to replace a corroded / half-broken / seized-up water stop in the laundry room that the previous owners failed to tell us about and we couldn't see during both walkthroughs because their washer and dryer were on platforms and completely covering the water supply box in the wall, but I digress...

I'm hoping to get the rest of our belongings at least moved into the garage this weekend and then I can begin putting my HT together. Right now, everything is just strewn about the room; stacks of gear, speakers, cables, remotes, and boxes of movies. It's exhausting just thinking about it. :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks