1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

What other movies have the Chiodo Bros made?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MikeEckman, Aug 28, 2001.

1. MikeEckman

MikeEckman Screenwriter

I just picked up Killer Klowns and its billed as a Chiodo Bros release, so I wanted to find out what other movies these guys have done. I went to www.imdb.com and did a search where Stephen Chiodo and Charles Chiodo were both credited in a movie, and Killer Klowns was the only one that came up. It looks like Stephen Chiodo had something to do with Critters, but hes not credited as a writer or director, so my question is....is Killer Klowns from Outer Space the only Chiodo Bros movie?

2. Adam Tyner

Adam Tyner Screenwriter

Looking through their site -- http://www.chiodobros.com -- it looks like the brothers' only feature film production, though they've had their hand in several television series and the like...
    They've done effects for several films, but I think Klowns is the only feature film they directed/produced themselves.
    ------------------
    My DVD list | My personal site