What's new

What, no Ozzy fans on the HTF ? (1 Viewer)

Trevor H

Second Unit
I did a search for Ozzy here in the music section and come up with "0"
If there are any fans here what do you think of the new album? My opinion is that all in all it is pretty good, not his best but not his worst either. "Gets Me Through" is one of his best songs ever. Zakk Wylde's guitar work is simply awesome (like always) but the CD would have been better if Zakk would have been allowed to re-write some of the songs.
Speaking of Zakk, any Black Label Society fans here also ?
------------------
Trevor Harder
My HT Page
[email protected]

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Trevor, I have been an Ozzy fan for many years. I haven't picked up the new album yet, but I plan to do so very soon.
My favorite material was his work with Randy Rhoads. And while I appreciate the talent of Zakk Wylde, I would prefer a someday reunion with Jake E Lee. :)
------------------
The Dark Tower
jamaris1.jpg

Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)?

Shawn C

Screenwriter
I picked up that CD on Sunday. It's some nice, old school rock n roll. It was worth picking up, definately.
I picked up the new Elton John at the same time. Although they are different styles, not to put down the new Ozzy CD, I prefer the new Elton John CD overall.

Fredrik E

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, I am an Ozzy fan, but, in my very humble opinion, the new album sucks. Ozzmosis was much better. Ozzmosis is art, the new album isn't.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
OZZY RULES!!! RAH!!!!!
------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
"Stranger things have happened..." - Wes Deskins
"It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!! Get it right, damnit!!!"
My DVD Collection

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
I used to have almost every Black Sabbath CD, including everyone with Ozzy. I had almost all of the Ozzy Osbourne CDs. Then at a Tampa Bay Buccaneers game about 2 years ago, they played Crazy Train like 7 or 8 times. Out of nowhere I thought to myself that I really did not like Ozzy's voice. So I sold all of my CDs to a used record store. Haven't really listened to him since. Although, I still have the No More Tears disc. I got mine autographed by Zack Wyldd at a guitar convention on 3.21.99
------------------
My DVD Collection
Link Removed

mike caronia

Second Unit
OOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! !
I love that man.
got the new disc. not bad. not great.
can't wait for the tour to roll through town.
i've seen Oz about 30 times in my life.
what's one more show.....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks