What's new

What, no mention of Clone Wars Season 2? (1 Viewer)

Joel...Lane

Second Unit
Real Name
Joel
Excellent episode! GG's bodyguards are bad ass! It's kind of sad when you think about it though. The Jedi are trying their best to protect Palpatine not knowing he's the one behind everything.

So do those two Jedi, Hammerhead guy and 4 eyed guy, end up hiding out in the cantina come Ep.IV? :D

Brad Grenz

Second Unit
No.

The finale was awesome. I was cheering when the mutants all tore off their lazer arms after Anikan's awesome display of power.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
so the 'dream' that Anakin had on the cave wall: it had Padme ultimately dying - do you think Palpatine had anything to do with that? could he have planted it knowing that these fears and insecurities is what would lure him to the dark side? it's a stretch i know.

-the scene where the jedi's are waiting for the elevator urgently and it's not coming, while Grievous was in the office, made me laugh out loud :)

-the turnstile-jumping sequence in the subway reminded me of Matrix Revolutions

Andrew Beacom

Supporting Actor

No. All it showed was her being carried away and then the dream ended. Everyone else was shown as being killed but she was not shown being killed so IMO her fate is unknown.

Now since Anakin wouldn't share details with Obi he may be making assumptions.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Just watched them all on Saturday and I tell you I found these episodes better than the first 20. So much information was shared about ROTS and it really connects when you see these episodes, from the Darth Vader music around Anakin to the comment he made when he saw CP30, Impressive, most impressive. Did anyone catch the mother vision Anakin had with the warrior without an arm crushes his foes and becomes a hero and the same power destroys the village and the inhabitants.
just golden. Great episodes can't wait for May 19th.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Finally I just watched all 5 episodes, and I thought they were great. I'm soo pumped for may 19 with is about 1 1/2 months away. Nice dream sequence with Anakin.

Is the "training" scene with Qui Gon and little Anakin taking place on Dagobah?

EricW

Senior HTF Member
didn't Anakin say in Ep 1 or 2 that he'd someday free the slaves? i mean he probably was thinking the slaves on Tatooine, but he freed these slaves :P

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks