What's new

What movie was this? (1 Viewer)

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
About 8 years ago a friend let me borrow a VHS copy of what I think was a made for TV movie. He had bought it from a bargain bin at a K-Mart or Wal Mart and it appeared to be a release from a small time company such as GoodTimes or Madacy. The movie was about a cop who was a serial killer and I think it took place in or was filmed around Ridgecrest, CA. If I remember correctly, the cop was a motorcycle officer who would pull pople over, kill them, and then bury them out in the desert or something along those lines. I think that it may have been made in the late 1980s or early 1990s.

I lost contact with this friend so I can't just ask him what it was. I've been trying different combinations of search terms in Google but I just can't seem to find the answer. Any idea what this movie might be?

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Nope, that's not it.

My friend insisted it was inspired by some real life stories of CHP officers who had killed people and buried them out in the desert.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Nope, that's not it either.

I'm pretty sure that this movie was made for television and was either set in Ridgecrest, CA or it was filmed around that area. I think the story was about a motorcycle cop who would pull over attractive women, then somehow he'd end up killing them, and then he'd hide the bodies by burying them in the desert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accidental