What's new

What movie is this ???? (1 Viewer)

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
This has been driving me crazy all day...

I remember a scene from a movie in which a couple of people, including the lead character, go into a biker-type bar; I think they're looking to collect some owed money or something like that. They are out-of-place in this environment. What I remember most, though, is a biker-type guy at the bar eating fried chicken - he puts an entire chicken leg into his mouth and sucks off all the meat while eyeballing the two who just walked in.

I'll give a nickel to anyone who can solve this for me.

Thanks,

Jon

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The "squares in a biker bar" scene is pretty common. I just saw one in Fletch Lives the other night. The most memorable one to me is probably the one in Pee Wee's Big Adventure. "I say we let him go!" "NO!" :laugh: Anyway, another I can think of without remembering details is Scavenger Hunt. The other two definitely do not have a chicken-eating biker, but perhaps SH does?

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
My Cousin Vinny. I know this because that gag with the guy sucking all the meat off the chicken bone is one of my favorites. Everytime my friends and I see that, we start chanting "pool and chicken!" just like on the sign outside of the bar :)

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
Andy, you're the man!

Why did they go into the bar? Was I correct that they were trying to collect some cash?

Jon

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Its been a while since I seen it but I think Marisa Tomei beats them at pool and they don't pay up so Joe Pesci to the rescue.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
He goes in there to collect the $200 bucks that guy owes her. He ends up saying he will kick his ass for the $200 bucks when he finally has it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks