What's new

what movie has the most repeatable quotes (1 Viewer)

Butch C

Second Unit
Godfather "Leave the gun, take the canolies"

Goodfellas "Good for you spider, good for you!"

Resiouvour Dogs "You gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"

Menace to Society "Anybody wanna cheeseburger?"

Caddyshack "HEY! THAT KANGAROO STOLE MY BALL"

Swingers "Your out here, Mr. fun party guy and your sweatin a lawn jockey?"

Kentucky Fried Movie "These are men who dont know where they are and dont care"

"where are we?"

"I dont care"

Leo Hinze

Stunt Coordinator
What type of movies are we talking about? European or African?
Pulp Fiction, by a long shot. I mean, every single one of Samuel L. Jackson's lines is quotable. Sometimes, when trying to quote Pulp Fiction, I get all flumoxed because I can't decide which line to use. I think the Pulp Fiction quotes are most applicable to real life, too. I can't tell you how many times I've had a tasty burger, and washed it down with a refreshing beverage:)
Monty Python - Holy Grail. Just as quotable as Pulp Fiction, but only with a certain crowd of people.
Some others, in no particular order:
Princess Bride.
Spinal Tap.
Austin Powers - IMoM
To me, this thread is about the quotability of the whole body of work, not just which movies have a few good lines.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Caddyshack is the movie that my friends and I quote the most.

"This steak still has marks where the jockey was hitting it."

"I sent kids younger than you to the gas chamber, I didn't want to do it but I felt I owed it to them."

"Ahoy Paloy, were'd you just come from a Scotch ad?"

"You were in the war?" "Nah(slaps hip and walks with a limp) homo, much better now though."

"Hey Wang, it's parking lot!"

"I feel like a hundred dollars."

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I'm going along with Pulp Fiction, when friends are over it is always quoted.
"Ezekial 25:17" seems to be most quoted around here :)

Raul_H

Grip
Army of Darkness!!!

================

Sheila: But what of all those sweet words you spoke in private? Ash: Oh that's just what we call pillow talk, baby, that's all.

Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby.

Ash: Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOM STICK!

Ash: Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.

Ash: You ain't leadin' but two things right now. Jack and Shit. And Jack left town.

Ash: Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with ... molecular structures.

Ash: Groovy.

Ash: Hail to the king, baby.

Big Trouble in Little China

===========================

Hear's to the Army and Navy and the battles they have won; here's to America's colours, the colours that never run.

If im not back in fifteen minutes, call the president

Look, I'm a reasonable guy but I've just experienced some pretty unreasonable things.

This is going to take crackerjack timing.

May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

I was born ready.

Chinese people have a lot of hells

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, Give me your best shot. I can take it.

Next time some eight-foot-tall, wild-eyed maniac taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall and asks you if you've paid your dues, well, you just do what ole Jack Burton always does at a time like that. You stare that sucker right back in the eye. "Have you paid your dues, Jack?" "Yes, sir, the check is in the mail."

Office Space

============

Peter Gibbons: It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

Peter Gibbons: What am I gonna do with 40 subscriptions to "Vibe"?

Lawrence: Hey Peter, check it out, channel 9, it's the breast exams!

Samir: No! Not again! Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam! I swear to God one of these days I'm just going to kick this piece of shit out of the window.

Michael Bolton: We're not going to some white collar resort prison. No, no, no! We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison!

Michael Bolton: PC Load Letter?!? What the fuck does that mean!

MallRats

========

Silent Bob: Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things.

Brodie: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega.

Brodie: You fuckers think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some shit!?

Jay Phat Buds: You know what you need? What you need is a fatty boom batty blunt. Then I guarantee you'll see an ocean, a sailboat and maybe some of them big-tittied mermaids doin' some of that lesbian shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks