What's new

What movie do you belong in? Note: Your choice, not determined by the quiz. (1 Viewer)

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
Instead of having a quiz determine which movie you should be in, what movie do you think you belong in?

As I added in the quiz-determined topic, Fight Club was chosen for me, but if I chose for myself, I would be in Slap Shot since I played hockey for most of my life (from 13 to 54, and would still be playing if I hadn't moved to an area without a league).

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Office Space is a pretty good pick.

Someone I work with recently saw Hellboy and said Hellboy reminds him of me :laugh: I didnt think my attitude was that pisspoor. Not as bad as HBs anyway(My G/F said the same thing when she saw it - I just dont see it though)

If I had to pick one Id like to be in,I have to say Return to Blue Lagoon.

Stuck on a island with Mila.

Can I recast Mila with Rebecca Romijn,Anna Paquin or Lisa Ray?

People are always saying my brother looks like Colin Powell.Even strangers have said it to him. I told him if they made a movie about Powell, he should test for it.

Michael Ballack

Second Unit
Star Wars so that I can learn the ways of the force and become a jedi like my father before me. Also I wouldn't mind kissing my twin sister. ;)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

Cider House Rules, because, y'know, Charlize Theron! I sort of identify with the main character too.

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
No question:The Terminator.

I love the idea of being a resistance fighter destroying machines and protecting women and children.

(Hmmm...makes me wonder why I work on computers for a living?)

Cagri

Second Unit
Fight Club was chosen for me in the quiz as well. Although it is a pretty close outcome, the one I would LIKE to be in is The Big Blue. With one condition; I will get to be in Pulp Fiction during winters!

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
I'm the guy in "Diner" (Shrevie) who can't understand why his soon-to-be wife can't comprehend his filing system for his record collection.

Jon

Sebastien S

Second Unit
"Superman" for me as well.

The only thing is, the more I think about it... The more I realize that I could probably fit the part of "Lex Luthor" just as easily as The Man of Steel himself.

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Hey Sebastien, perhaps you and I should contact AMC and get on that new reality TV show of theirs. I could do Superman, you could be Luthor, and that would be a lot of fun! :D

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
It's a toss up:

Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail

or

Time Bandits

Life is absurb, why shoudn't it just do it out in the open? Plus, who wouldn't want to fire a cow-a-pult?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks