What's new

What kind of optical cable for JVC XV-S40BK DVD player? (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
I will soon be buying this DVD player [by the end of the month] on crutchfield.com What kind of connection would be best sound fit for this equipment? It has to be from crutchfield.com because I'm under certain circumstances. But of course, all suggestions are welcome so please give any input. Especially if it involves bettercables.com (I like to browse that site).
Thanks in advance
-Bert

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
When you say "monitor", I'm assuming you mean television. I have a really nice Zenith that I suprisingly got for Christmas a year ago. I have no complaints with it. It has everything I need, very big, and very attractive. It isn't anything out of the ordinary. RCA outs, jack, but no S-video..
frown.gif

My reciever is a JVC RX 7010VBK (no complaints what-so-ever!!! very very nice.)
Also, I'm just looking for a nice optical cable, just for optical in to optical out. I have a coax. cable but I'll use that to take the place of my future (the one we're talking about) optical cable for when I get a cd player.
-Bert
P.S: Thanks
I'm editing this message so I can say that I just checked etronics and I luckily found the only JVC there which is the one I want for 20 bucks less. Thank you very much dude. Nathan_P: Just edit your messages, that way it doesn't look like you're spamming.
__________________________________________________ __
No!!!!! I only have a coaxial input for DVD. I don't want to have to connect my DVD player to another category.. That's ghetto (no offense)..
[Edited last by BertFalasco on November 05, 2001 at 09:58 PM]
[Edited last by BertFalasco on November 05, 2001 at 10:01 PM]

Kendal Kirk

Stunt Coordinator
Wayne . . . that is a great deal!!!! I got a 45GD(the same player, only gold) at XTREMESHOPPER.COM for $139.00 about 2 months ago.
As far as optical cables go, you don't need anything exotic. I use a optical cable I got from Lowe's for about $7.00. If you wanted a "better" optical cable, Lowe's has AR for $14-18 depending on the length.
I am glad to see that this player is gaining some acceptance. Right before I bought mine, I was getting slammed for even considering either JVC. It is a great piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks