What's new

What is your packaging Preference (1 Viewer)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
One of my worst packages is the one gifted me of the 3D Wizard of Oz”. It is the size of a large shoebox and along with the Blu ray and various pamphlets — program for first night etc. that I have looked at once, it contains 3 tiny plastic reproductions of the gifts the Wizard gave to each of Dorothy’s companions. I have seen better quality from a gum ball machine!
I have only a few "Special Packaging" sets:

The original Universal 3-pack release of the classic monsters: Dracula, Frankenstein, and The Wolf Man.
51GNHPFQNJL.jpg

Those busts are excellent and I still regret they didn't see fit to do the same with The Invisible Man, The Mummy, and The Creature from the Black Lagoon. The discs were in the normal case used for the single releases so you can ditch the rest and easily display just the busts.

And the 3 for The Lord of the Rings Extended edition sets:
51KFHKT76CL.jpg

41RS35S649L.jpg

61TXTHNVY9L.jpg

Like the Universal Monsters, those can easily be deconstructed and the discs themselves are in the cases that were used for the non fancy release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation239
Recent bookmarks