What is your favourite...

Discussion in 'Music' started by FeisalK, Dec 21, 2003.

1. FeisalK

FeisalK Screenwriter

2. John Watson

John Watson Screenwriter

I was never really sure what I heard, but I thought the line in Elvis' HOUNDDOG could have been

"you ain't never bought a record"

when I first started listening in the early 1960s.

The Beatles were doing Long Tall Sally in those days, and I was hearing "bald-headed Sally"

3. Lin Park

Lin Park Second Unit

"Dirty jeans and the dungarees ..." has to be one of my all-time favorites. Well into my school years before my future wife proved to me it was "Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap ...".

4. DavidLW

DavidLW Stunt Coordinator

The classic one is the theme song for "All in The Family". The next to the last line was suppose to be "boy our La Salle ran great" but everyone heard " boy our sour grapes". The producer actually re-did the beginning later on and had Archie and Edith slowly enunciate "...La Salle great" so it could not be mistaken for anything else.

I remember hearing (and still do) "the chair is not my......" instead of "the kid is not my......" in Billy Jean by M.Jackson.

Rumors has it that V. Morrison says "...bare ass behind the stadium..." instead of "...green grass behind the stadium...." in the early releases of Brown Eyed Girl.

5. John Watson

John Watson Screenwriter

David LW, that reminds me I was hearing "Gee we knew how to celebrate"