What's new

Directors What is your favorite STUPID movie? (1 Viewer)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I dont think these really are Stupid:

-Airplane!
-Naked Gun Trilogy
-Dumb & Dumber
-Bachelor Party
-Better Off Dead
-Let It Ride

Maybe these are:

-Love Stinks (Sorry but this movie cracks me up "Oh man, you are the f*cking Devil!!")
-Amazon Women On The Moon (its worth $14 for this DVD to watch David Allen Grier sing "Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog")
-Dont Be A Menace To South Central.....
-Up The Creek
-Zorro The Gay Blade

johnbr

Stunt Coordinator
Deep Rising Love to see on dvd Dir's cut and sp/ed with DTS 24/48
Split Second
Undercover Blues
Contintal Divide
My Science Project

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Hmmm.

Xanadau- That movie almost makes drugs a necessity to watch it.

Battlestar Galactica- Some of the worst writing of all time but it was my first Sensuround experience as a child.

Rocketeer- Totally stupid movie that's obviously for kids. However Jennifer Connely was eye candy. Damn she was gorgeous in that movie.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
A 3rd for Kung-Pow!! And it's on the all-time worst list @ Metacritic. For those of you not familiar, Metacritic takes all the reviews they can find, converts them to a % scale, weights them:
The METASCORE is considered a weighted average because we assign more significance, or weight, to some critics and publications than we do to others, based on the overall stature and quality of those critics and publications. In addition, in some circumstances, we also normalize the resulting scores (akin to "grading on a curve" in college), which prevents scores from clumping together.
The top 200 are here: http://www.metacritic.com/film/lowscores.shtml Kung-Pow is at #24 with an average of 13%, whoooo hooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks